5 Exercises for Better Sex
The last thing you want to worry about during sex is getting tired or losing stamina. Sex uses a lot of muscles that are not usually in action, and prepping your body will result in better performance in bed. Try 5 simple exercises to steam up these sex positions, and leave her panting for more:
1.Missionary Sex Position: Bowing Push up
Missionary may not be the most creative sex position, but it is one of the most popular for its intimate contact. “You need strong arms and shoulders to hold yourself up the entire time,” says BJ Gaddour, Men’s Health fitness advisor. “But a tired upper body can lead to extra strain on your lower back, and an unenjoyable experience for the both of you.”
Before you get down to business, increase your upper-body strength and shoulder stability with the bowing push up:
- Get into a push up position.
- Keep your elbows close to your ribs, lower your torso as if you were doing a push up, and hover a few inches from the floor.
- Simultaneously squeeze your glutes, drop your hips toward the floor, push your arms straight, and lift your head and chest toward the ceiling.
- Pause, and then lift your hips back into a push up position. Perform 10 reps in a row.
2.Cowgirl Sex Position – Exercise: Hollow-Body Bridge Hold
She loves to ride you and take control during sex, but that doesn’t mean she has to do all of the work. “You have to provide a stable base for her, which requires serious core and hip strength,” says Gaddour.
The hollow-body bridge hold requires your abs to stay engaged, while you lift your hips without hyper-extending your lower back. This will offer her more support, and a better ride:
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and your arms placed at a 45-degree angle from your sides.
- Lift your hips off the floor by pressing in your heels and palms, while squeezing your glutes.
- Hold for 30 seconds initially, adding 15 seconds to each workout until you can hold the position for 2 minutes.
3.Iron Chef Sex Position – Exercise: Sandbag Bear Hug Squat
Vertical sex is the not the easiest sex position to master, especially when you need to support your partners weight. The best way to prepare your body and build the strength and stability needed, is with a sandbag.
“A sandbag’s weight is constantly shifting, forcing more muscles to work together to maintain balance,” says Gaddour. “Plus, the bear hug activates your thoracic extensor muscles, so your spine isn’t taking the bulk of the weight.” The squat will improve hip mobility and leg strength, so you can enjoy this sex position without losing stamina:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, holding a sandbag vertically in front of you, and hugging it to your chest.
- Slowly lower into a squat, pausing for a second before returning to a standing pose.
- Repeat 5 to 10 times. Hold the last rep for 10 to 30 seconds at the top, hugging the bag to your chest.
4.Face Off Sex Position – Exercise: V-Sit Progression
The Face Off sex position is when she straddles your lap, allowing for more intimate sexual contact. Many men report back strain from this position – maintaining a thrusting motion while sitting requires an incredible amount of hip flexor and core strength. “If your hip flexors and abs aren’t strong enough, your posture will slip, causing your belly to protrude and your lower back to round,” says Gaddour.
Build your core and hip strength with the V-sit exercise, which “puts you in a similar position as the Face Off with your feet elevated, making you a powerhouse when your legs are actually resting on the bed or floor.”
- Sit on the floor and lean backwards, lifting your legs off the floor at a straight 45-degree angle.
- This will form a v shape, bend your knees slightly if needed.
- Hold the position for 60 seconds.
5.Doggy Style Sex Position – Exercise: Kneeling Band-Resisted Hip Thrusts
Men love doggy style, and many women do too! Perfect for deep penetration, this classic
sex position calls for hip flexibility, and iron glutes.
Use a resistance band for “maximal glute development and a nice stretch in your hips flexors.” Here is how the exercise works:
- Anchor a resistance band to a pole, and place the other side around your hips.
- Get into the starting position facing away from the anchor point. Kneel down with your glutes resting on your heels.
- Quickly lifting your hips, squeeze your glutes in a tall-kneeling position. Pause and return to the starting pose.
- Repeat 15 to 20 times
Try these 5 simple exercises to up your stamina for your favourite sex positions. Source Article from Mens Health http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/exercise-better-sex